We offer a variety of cleaning programs and services that allow our clients the opportunity to customize a specific plan that meets their needs at an affordable cost.
- Basic and Detailed Cleaning and Dusting Services
- Vacuum Carpet and Mats
- Sweep and Mop Floors
- Carpet Cleaning – More info
- Auto-Scrubber Services
- Strip and Wax Floors
- Scrub and Recoat of VCT Tile and Marmoleum Flooring
- Floor Polishing and Burnishing of VCT Tile and Marmoleum
- Tile and Grout Cleaning and Sealing
- Machine Scrub of Tile Flooring
- Window Cleaning (interior and exterior)
- Power Washing
- Minor Maintenance
- Supplying of Paper Products and Soap
- Trash Removal (may depend on location and amount)
- Post Construction Cleaning
- Vandalism Removal
- Medical Offices
- Common Areas
- Employee Housing
- Reception and Event Halls
- After Party and Event Cleaning
- Warehouse Cleaning
- Detail Cleaning of Bathrooms Only
1) Basic Office Cleaning:
- When: usually a midweek cleaning in addition to Standard Cleaning over the weekend
- Emptying of trash receptacles and replacing can liners
- Detail cleaning of bathrooms and filling of paper and soap dispensers
- Detail cleaning of kitchen area including inside of small appliances
- Cleaning of office entry doors and glass
- Cleaning of conference room tables
- Vacuuming of all rugs and floors
- Mopping of floors
- Deodorizing of office
2) Standard Office Cleaning:
- Basic Office Cleaning plus
- Dusting ceiling to floor in office
- Spot cleaning of walls
- Dusting or wiping down of table legs, chair legs and bases
- Cleaning of fingerprints and spots on door jambs, switch plates, windows, and glass
- Cleaning of uncluttered desks and horizontal surfaces.
3) Floor Maintenance Programs:
- Dust mopping and vacuuming of floors
- Mopping or auto scrubbing of floors
- Polishing (burnishing) of VCT tile (optional)
- Mopping and Buffing of Harwood Floors
I have a new VCT tile floor. How do I protect it?
Your VCT tile has a factory seal on it to protect it during shipping and installation. To add finish, we would machine scrub tile to remove the factory seal, apply two coats of floor seal, and finally finish with three coats of floor wax. More can be added upon request.
Why Strip and wax my VCT flooring?
You would strip and wax a VCT tile floor when either the finish has been worn thru to the tile or has many deep scratches. Adding finish to this type of wear would only highlight the imperfections in the finish. Stripping the finish off the tile allows you to start with a clean surface.
Why scrub and recoat my VCT tile flooring?
A scrub and recoat is used when the floor finish is starting to thin. This is less expensive than a strip and wax and is not as harsh to the tile. We recommend scrub and recoat every six to twelve months, depending on wear.
Why should I have my floor finish polished?
A floor polishing(burnishing) is done to restore the luster to the finish without having to add wax. Floor polishing frequency varies depending on ware. How do I care for my newly finished floors? Burns Cleaning recommends a dust mop or vacuum of surface and wet mop with a PH neutral floor cleaner.